Code Of Conduct
In order to provide a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests, as a visitor to The Place’s property, please be courteous to those around you and refrain from dangerous or disruptive behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
- Loitering or soliciting on the property, inside or outside. Everyone under the age of 21 must pay to skate or purchase an individual package. Re-entry is only permitted for adults 21 years of age or older.
• After 5pm on weekend hours no one will be permitted on the premises without a parent or legal guardian. Legal guardian is defined as 21 years of age or older.
- Fighting, engaging in intimidating, disorderly or disruptive behavior.
- Using obscene or offensive language and/or gestures.
- Being intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Excessive public displays of affection
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind.
- Failing to be fully clothed and wearing appropriate attire.
- Wearing headbands/doo-rags which could be associated with unappropriate behavior
- Wearing apparel with obscene or offensive language and/or images which is likely to provoke a disturbance or conflict.
- Wearing a mask or hood that obscures the face.
- Smoking and/or vaping inside or within 25 ft of a door
- Bringing in outside food or beverages (cakes/cupcakes are allowed with a scheduled birthday party package)
- Defacing any of The Place’s property inside or outside
Violation of the Code of Conduct will result in removal from The Place’s Property without a REFUND.
Any offense(s) considered severe will result in banishment from the property.